Terms & Conditions
- Iconic Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates (“we”, “us” or “our”) arranges tours, safaris, transportation facilities and other activities (“Activities”) to the participants (“you” or “your”) either by itself or through its suppliers.
- Sales vouchers of any tour, all other tickets and coupons that are issued in respect of the Activities, shall be furnished in all respects to these Conditions of Contract and all the terms and conditions of the owners, operators, public carriers and such other persons involved who provide Activities to you. If the request is made then the copies of such terms and conditions will be provided. Any booking that is made entitling you to participate in an Activity or purchase of any voucher of the tour shall be considered to comprise of your approval, consent and acceptance of these Conditions of Contract.
- The full price of any Activity shall be due and payable when a booking is made. We have the right to cancel any booking if the full price of the Activity is not paid to us at least two (2) days before the said Activity starts. No refund will be claimed or payable to you in respect of a booking that is cancelled by you less than twenty-four (24) hours before the said Activity starts. Failure to arrive at the designated place or location for an Activity at the specified departure time shall be considered cancelled.
- We have the right to omit, cancel or alter any part of any Activity for which a booking has been made with or without notice to you at our sole discretion. It is specifically, due to the features of many Activities in particular; delays and cancellations are the result of the factors that are beyond our or our suppliers’ control, such as governmental restrictions, weather conditions, sickness, accidents and other events of force majeure. In this condition, a refund or partial refund may be made at our discretion and/or the discretion of the supplier of said Activity.
- You shall understand and accept the potential dangers, risks and hazards that can be involved in certain Activities. You shall take responsibility of yourself to ensure that you are mentally and physically fit and capable of participating in the particular Activity. You shall agree to abide by the rules and instructions in English of any personnel who is offering the Activity (“Leader”). If in the opinion of that Leader, your behaviour or physical condition is harmful to the safety, welfare and well-being of the group as a whole, or if the Leader considers that your general well-being will be put at risk by participating or continuing the Activity, you may be asked not to participate in the Activity without any right to refund the price of the Activity.
- It must be noted that some of the Activities are potentially hazardous. Iconic Dubai and its suppliers will use all their experience and expertise and, where necessary, the experience and assistance of local guides and other experts, in order to minimise the dangers and risk to you. Even so, if you are participating in Activities that are against the Leader’s recommendation or potentially hazardous then it shall be obligatory to you to read, understand and sign an indemnity and waiver form in English before participating in those Activities.
- The Activities we offer, which are provided by the third parties, or issue you a voucher entitling you to a ticket of an event, we act only as an agent for the operator of the said Activity or the organisers of that event. The terms and conditions of organiser of the event or operator of the Activity shall apply to you and any refund that will be made, is subject to those terms and conditions. Therefore, we shall have no responsibility for the acts or omissions (including negligence) of those operators or organisers or their servants or agents, or for any injury to you, damage or loss arising in connection with the supplying of Activities by such operators or in connection with the event or its organisation.
- To the maximum extent permitted by the law, Iconic Dubai accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, sickness, accident, injury or death that you or anyone else may suffer or encounter because of the Activities and/or in connection with your contract with us and/or the operator of the Activities. You are advised to keep comprehensive travel and health insurance. At all times during the Activity, all personal effects are at your sole risk.